Please select your time zone to view the class times in your region.
ALL CLASSES SIMULCAST ON
VIRTUAL CLASS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
CLASS CHANGE NOTICE
I am sad to announce that Zumba and Strong Nation classes July 14th - 17th will be cancelled. :(
Unfortunately, the AC in our home died and we are waiting for it to be replaced.
I apologize for the inconvenience, in the meantime please feel free to take the latest on-demand classes.
Other Certifications, Licenses, and Affiliations
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information from you or from services such as Facebook® and Paypal® that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
ClubCarlos.com DOES NOT receive nor store payment data.
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
Use of Data
The Service uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to United States and process it there.
Disclosure of Data - Legal Requirements
The Service may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of the Service
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 ("Children").
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
TRIAL PERIOD, CANCELLATION, AND REFUND POLICY
Your Satisfaction Matters
I strive to provide you the best possible experience with all my classes. If for any reason you are not satisfied with my service please contact me at email@example.com or via FB messenger @clubcarloszumba.
- TRIAL PERIOD POLICY: During your trial period you will have complete access via your login to all live virtual and on-demand classes. However, if you cancel during your trial period, you’ll lose access to all ClubCarlos.com features immediately.
- 30-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: If after your subscription period, and during your 1st subscription month, you are unhappy with your service you can cancel it for a full refund. No questions asked.
- CLUB VIP CANCELLATION POLICY: You can cancel your subscription at any time by logging in and visiting your Account Page and clicking "Unsubscribe / Cancel Account" or directly through your Paypal Subscriptions page. If cancel during a subscription period, you will still have complete access until the end of that period. No partial refunds will be issued for time remaining in your subscription period. To cancel directly through Paypal please visit How do I cancel a billing agreement, automatic recurring payment or subscription on PayPal?
- NON-MEMBERS / GUESTS: Refunds will only be issued due to server outages and/or connection issues. Please contact me immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org or via FB messenger @clubcarloszumba if you are experiencing connection issues.